1. How do I place an order?
- After selecting your products and you are at the cart section, press CHECKOUT button.
- Fill in shipping information and billing information.
- Upon successful completion you will see a summary of your order and you will receive a relevant email.
- You do not need to create an user account in to the “COVA Single Member P.C.” website in order to be able to make purchases.
2. Which are the payment methods?
- Cash on product delivery (only valid for customers in Greece.) In this case, the customers will be charged the amount of 3 euros (VAT 24% is included).
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, AmericanExpress, Diners)
- By PAY PAL
- By Bank Deposit to the following account:
Beneficiary: “COVA Single Member P.C.”
3. Are transactions secure?
“COVA Single Member P.C.” has taken all necessary precautions in order to guarantee the best possible security for your data. The website www.wyoustores.com uses the SSL protocol to secure online business transactions. In this way, all personal information like credit card data, name, addresses, is encrypted so that it may not be read or changed while transferred on the Internet. “COVA Single Member P.C.” certificate has been authorized by VeriSign, the leading provider of the most trusted solution for online security. SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is now a global Internet standard for the certification of websites to Internet users and for the encryption of data between Internet users and web servers.
4. How can I cancel my order?
In case you would like to cancel your order please keep in mind that the cancellation will be accepted within 2 hours of the order completion by sending us email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Beyond that point no cancellation will be accepted.
5. Why has my credit card been declined?
There are several possible reasons for your credit card to be declined; in this case you need to contact your bank for more information.
6. Where should I head to if there is a problem with my order?
If you have any problem regarding your order, please contact us in the following ways:
- By using our contact form that you can find here
- By sending us an e-mail at email@example.com
7. Can I add a product to the order I have just placed?
In this case you need to make a new order.
8. What should I do if a product is missing from my order?
In this case you need to contact us by sending us an e-mail l (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to resolve the problem..
9. What should I do if I receive a product I did not order?
In this case you need to contact us by sending us an e-mail l (email@example.com) in order to resolve the problem.
10.You confirmed my order but I have now received an e-mail saying that a certain product is out of stock. Why did that happen?
Unfortunately, although our systems showed available stock when you placed your order, when our warehouse went to pick the product they found that there was no stock available. Although this does not happen often, when it does we have to cancel your order without charge.
Shipping and Delivery
1. Which couriers do you use for deliveries?
For deliveries within Greece, “COVA Single Member P.C.” uses GENIKI TACHIDROMIKI couriers. For deliveries abroad, service is carried out by partners companies of DHL.
2. How long will it take to receive my order and what are the shipping costs?
Free shipping for NEW COLLECTION orders in the Prefecture of Attica and the rest of Greece.
Shipping Cost 3€ for the OUTLET COLLECTION in the Prefecture of Attica and the rest of Greece.
Delivery in Attica is carried out within 1 working day. Delivery in the rest of Greece is carried out within a period of 2-3 working days.
For the delivery of products outside of Greece, charges shall apply as follows:
|COUNTRY||SHIPPING COST||DELIVERY TIME|
|CYPRUS||15,00 ΕUROS||WITHIN 2 DAYS|
|BULGARIA||7,00 EUROS||WITHIN 2-5 DAYS|
|EUROPE & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHECK DEPENDS ON THE ZONE COUNTRY:|
|ZONE 1 + ZONE 2||18,00 EUROS|
|ZONE 3||23,00 EUROS|
|ZONE 4||53,00 EUROS||Shipping and handling|
|ZONE 5||56,00 EUROS||Shipping and handling|
|ZONE 6||58,00 EUROS||Shipping and handling|
|ZONE 7||60,00 EUROS||Shipping and handling|
CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR COUNTRY ZONE.
All orders filled before 13:00 (Greek local time) shall be processed by us on the same day; any orders filled after the aforementioned time, shall be processed by us on the next working day. Any orders filled on Friday after13:00 (Greek local time) and throughout the weekend, shall be processed on Monday.
3. What should I do if my delivery is delayed?
In case delivery is delayed by more than the expected time, as set, you need to contact us via e-mail at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will proceed to solve the problem.
4. What happens if I am out when my order is delivered?
If you are out when merchandise arrives at the shipping address, GENIKI TAXYDROMIKI courier will attempt to deliver your order two more times on the following working days. If your order finally fails to be delivered, then it will automatically return to us and we shall contact you again.
5. Is VAT included in price?
VAT on all products is included in the price stated.
Returns & Credits
1. What is your returns policy?
“COVA Single Member P.C.” enables you to return a product within 14 days of receiving it by filling in the special return form you will find in the package of your order. If, for any reason, you do not have such return form, you can print it here. If you need to return a product, you can use the following options:
- Crediting of account : The account you created on our online store will be credited with an amount equal in value to the product you returned so that it can be used for another purchase. Credit will be activated when we receive your returned order and you will be notified via e-mail.
- Refund of money: Refund of money shall be made within a period of 15 calendar days from the date we receive your returned order by crediting the credit card or Paypal account you used for payment or the bank account you will specify in the return form.
- As a necessary condition, the product shall be in its initial package and in the same perfect condition in which you received it, together with the relevant payment receipt, including the product’s special signs (tags).
- For hygiene reasons, our company shall not accept return of certain items such as leggings, leotards and earrings. All products returned to the “COVA Single Member P.C.” ’s storage room undergo meticulous quality control.
Returns are accepted solely and exclusively at the company’s head office located at: “COVA Single Member P.C.”, Sofokli Venizelou 20, Likovrisi 14123, Athens, Greece
Are there any charges for returns?
If the reason for returning a product lies with a company’s error, “COVA Single Member P.C.” undertakes to deliver order again at the shipping address you have specified at the company’s own expense. If customers wish to return an order where it is not the company’s fault, then they shall bear the relevant courier cost. When you send us back a product, our company will receive it within 1-2 working days, for returns within Greece via GENIKI TAXYDROMIKI, or within 3-5 working days, for returns outside Greece via partner couriers of GENIKI TAXYDROMIKI. In case you choose another courier service we cannot guarantee any delivery times regarding the products you return us. When we will receive the returned product, we will immediately process your request and notify you via e-mail about the processing of said request. In an attempt to provide the best possible customer service, “COVA Single Member P.C.” enables you to submit online any complaint by filling in the relevant contact form that you can find here.
How will I know that you received the returned product?
When returned products arrive to our warehouse you will be notified via e-mail.